The Student News Site of Colonia Middle School

The Patriot Post

• December 8Congratulations to Mrs. Elizabeth Castro 2023-2024 CMS Governor's Excellence in Education Support Person of the Year
  • December 8Congratulations to Mrs. Henriques 2023-2024 CMS Governor's Excellence in Education Teacher of the Year!!

The Patriot Post

The Patriot Post

Polls

What is your favorite spring sport?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Injuries Topple the Devils Season!

Injuries Topple the Devils Season!

The New Jersey Devils have had a good start to this season but when Jack Hughes their star player got injured, theywent down hill.

The Devils looked to have a promising record after the playoff run last year vs the Rangers. Everybody had high hopes for them.

After the All-Star break, the Devils got their star player, Jack Hughes back. The Devils looked to be getting back on track with an 11-11-2 record after January 1st.           

2 two days ago the Devils fired the long time coach Lindy Ruff. Lindy Ruff has had the Devils in the playoffs only once in the past 4 years.

The Devils fall off could mostly be blamed on the fact that they have had many injuries throughout the season, also on their goalkeepers.

This season Vitek Vaneck and Nico Daws have save percentages of 800%. 

Let’s hope for a strong finish to lead them into next year!