The Student News Site of Colonia Middle School

The Patriot Post

• December 8Congratulations to Mrs. Elizabeth Castro 2023-2024 CMS Governor's Excellence in Education Support Person of the Year
  • December 8Congratulations to Mrs. Henriques 2023-2024 CMS Governor's Excellence in Education Teacher of the Year!!

The Patriot Post

The Patriot Post

Polls

What is your favorite spring sport?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

CMS BOWLING TEAM 2024

Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons

The Colonia Middle School Bowling Team’s 2024 season has officially started. All games will be played at Majestic Lanes in Woodbridge. For those who don’t know where Majestic Lanes is, it is by the Walmart and recently opened Chick-Fil-A.

There are two teams, one for the boys and one for the girls. Our Coach, Mr. Kenny will be leading both teams. The boys have 10 players, but unfortunately for the girls, they only have 9. 

Our first practices will be on Thursday, February 8th and on Friday, February 9th from 4:00 pm-5:00 pm. Now, these are most likely the only practices during the season. But then after the practices come everybody’s favorite part, the games!

Our first game will be against Fords Middle School on Monday, February 12th. We will be playing against every Middle School in the district twice, making it an eight game season, not including the playoffs and/or championship. 

Unfortunately, last year our school team was the only one to not make it to the playoffs, because there was an odd number of schools, one team got the boot!

I’d say though if we try our best, with a great coach, great players, and our Patriot Pride, we can make it to the playoffs and possibly the championship. Who knows, we might have our first chamionship win in the bowling league’s history for CMS.

LET’S GO PATRIOTS!